Monday, August 29, 2011

Late 70's Desert Enduro Video

I think I have found a way to post videos......by putting them on YouTube and linking to them.  It also helped that I went to the local library that has free high-speed Wifi.  Boy, I'm getting to be such a geek!  The video was made by converting an 8mm movie that Carolyn made around 1979 or 1980.  It is of an enduro put on by my club at that time, the Chaparrals M/C.  I believe it was a national enduro based on the number of national caliber and team riders in the video.  A good desert enduro always had at least one massive downhill that scared the crap out of less experienced riders.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I think that first hill is the one I remember...we spent the whole day watching people pee themselves all the way down. Although there were some riders that just ballstothewalls'd their way down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. congrats on joining Geek Nation.

    ReplyDelete