Friday, March 10, 2017

Back on the Bike

It's been six weeks since the knee surgery and today was my first ride.  I could have and would have gone earlier, but the weather has been so crappy it wasn't worth it.  I think it has rained every day for the past two weeks, until today.


I just did about 45 miles around local back roads, but it sure felt good.  I am reminded again how much I like this bike.  It's so smooth and comfortable......good brakes, suspension and handling.  Not a lot of power, but plenty enough for me.  I am also reminded how much a ride is good for the attitude (but the sunshine didn't hurt, either).

Anyway, it's all good and I'm ready for the riding season.

4 comments:

  1. Woot! Woot! Way to heal Gerry! Can't wait for the Canada ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it shouldn't be as hot as last year's ride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! So glad to see you back on two wheels Gerry!

    ReplyDelete